Monday, August 05, 2024

NO ONE NEEDS YOU MORE THAN I NEED YOU ✨️❤️

 

A friend shared a few videos and pics last night, of a Music Concert in Virginia, where he got a chance to listen to 'Chicago' Live. 

I have posted this song before; but I love it. So, I'm going to share this one again.

YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION 🎶 (Song Lyrics)
- Chicago


You know our Love was meant to be,
The kind of Love that lasts forever;
And I want you here with me,
From tonight until the end of time,
You should know, everywhere I go
Always on my mind, in my heart
In my soul, baby.

You're the Meaning in my Life,
You're the Inspiration;
You bring Feeling to my Life
You're the Inspiration;
Wanna have you near me,
I wanna have you hear me sayin',
No one needs you more than I need you.

And I know, Yes I know, that it's plain to see,
So in Love, when we're together;
Now I know, that I need you here with me,
From tonight until the end of time;
You should know, everywhere I go
Always on my mind, in my heart
In my soul.

You're the Meaning in my Life,
You're the Inspiration;
You bring Feeling to my Life,
You're the Inspiration;
Wanna have you near me,
I wanna have you hear me sayin',
No one needs you more than I need you.

Wanna have you near me,
I wanna have you hear me sayin',
No one needs you more than I need you.

You're the Meaning in my Life,
You're the Inspiration;
You bring Feeling to my Life,
You're the Inspiration;
When you Love somebody, 'til the end of time,
When you Love somebody,
Always on my mind;
No one needs you more than I,
When you Love somebody, 'til the end of time,
When you Love somebody,
Always on my mind,
I Need You. ✨️❤️


No comments: