Friday, August 02, 2024

THREE LITTLE WORDS ✍️

 

I saw this picture on a friend's page three years ago in 2021. I thought it was quite interesting, and so I shared it too.😊

Since then, I re-share it every year, when it comes up again; and each year, I find different friends adding to the list, by sharing their own 'Three Word Stories'.✍️


Here are some that I liked, which were shared by friends; and mixed in between, are a few of my own too.

- Friends like Family

- Music is Life

- All is Well

- You are Loved

- I am Listening

- I Understand You

- I Love You

- I Forgive You

- I'm All Yours

- Love Myself First

- Music and Memories

- You Are Special

- Born with Wings

- Come Back Soon

- Let's Go Home

- Monday's almost over

- Live Today Well

- Learned something new

- Leap of Faith

- Eat, Pray, Love

- Love yourself unconditionally

- God is Love

- I am Unique

- Born to Fly

- Leap, Freedom, Splat

- You are Right

- I slept peacefully

- Home Sweet Home

- It'll be okay

- Why grow up?

- I am Blessed

- Hope is powerful

- Music and Passion

- We Belong Together

- Happily Ever After

- Never really over

- Somewhere Out There

- Somewhere Up There

- You're My Angel

- My Guiding Star

- Memories Last Forever

- Keep Smiling Always

- Life goes on...

- The Story Continues...

No comments: