Thursday, November 09, 2023

THE WONDER OF YOU ✨️✍️

 

Different
Unique
One of a kind;
Exceptional
Unusual
Not easy to find.

Distinctive
Individual
With no parallel;
Outstanding
Remarkable
So completely swell.

Rare
Special
A class apart;
Singular
Extraordinary
A work of art.

Strangely Spectacular
The Creator's ways;
No Duplication
His policy stays.

Carefully Crafted
With utmost Care;
Artistic Genius
Each, Beyond Compare.

Amazingly Awesome
A Mysterious Melody;
Imperfect Perfection
In Genetic Harmony.

You're A 'Masterpiece'
'Limited Edition' Alright;
Another Like You
Is Nowhere in Sight.️✍️

If we substitute 'You' with 'Me'; we would have some 'Self-Affirmations' and some 'Positive Reinforcement' to make us feel so good, about 'The Wonder' that We Truly Are.😊

For all those times, when we need to remind ourselves of the fact that,
'I Am Me and I Am Special'.❤️

As I wrote this post, it took me back to a memory with my mum.😊️ We had this kind of 'special joke' between us, when I would sometimes say to her; 'You know, you're lucky to have a daughter like ME'...and her reply would always be, 'I know I am'❤️...and those simple moments, would always make us laugh and keep smiling for a long time.😊

Writing sometimes stems from a memory; and at other times, it brings back an old memory.✨️❤️✍️

(Originally posted on FB, earlier this year on the 16th of February '23.)


No comments: