Friday, November 24, 2023

REFLECTIONS AROUND US ✍️

 


In the water 

We see the sun on the ripples and waves,

Making it shine so sparkling bright,

Like a thousand twinkling stars at night.


In a mirror

We see an image of what the world can see;

But beyond that appearance, perfect or not,

Is the real person, the looking-glass hasn't caught.


In the eyes

We see every laugh, every tear, every deep thought;

Though our words, we may think are a great disguise,

They talk and speak, Look into them if you're wise.


In a heart

We may not always know, what's hidden in there;

Deep feelings, unspoken thoughts, filled to the brim,

Its glow, warmth and light, nothing could ever dim.✨️


(Originally shared this as a post on FB, last year on 24th November '22. 

I just found these pics online and thought they matched what I had written. So shared them too, though I don't know who took them.)

No comments: