Saturday, November 11, 2023

REAL ILLUSIONS ✍️

Found this picture online some time ago and thought it was so well done. I don't know who created it, but to whoever did.👍 I guess, it depends on what you're focusing on. Look carefully and once you see it, I think you will be amazed too.😊 

It also got me thinking about how so much of our lives, is a dance between 'what's Real and what is merely an Illusion, that often stems from an Over-Imaginative Mind'. 

What an Artist does with Colours, a Writer does with Words.✨️

MY WORLD OF WORDS✍️

So, what're you going to write about?
That's a question a lot of people ask;
But the answer to that, I know not yet,
Just baby steps now, before the real task.

Can writing ever be completely 'real'?
I sometimes have to question myself;
Imagination, Illusion, Fiction and Fact
All jumbled up, in every book on the shelf.

Where does Inspiration come from?
Everywhere, Somewhere, you never know;
A person, a picture, a word, a song,
Once a thought wanders through, 'Off you go'.

What's the most fascinating thing about it?
This Word-Play in the stadium of Life; 
Giving a voice to feelings, Real enough to cry,
The sheer Joy of creating, a pathway out of strife.😊

(Originally posted on FB on 24th November' 22)

No comments: