Monday, November 06, 2023

BEING DIFFERENTLY 'ME'.✍️

 


Our differences make us unique
And give us a mind of our own;
They add variety and spice to life,
And when we co-exist, we've grown.

When we're different, we stand out
We make a mark in the world;
Countless 'out of the box' ideas
In an innovative mind, are twirled.

Seeing everything around us differently
Gives us new perspectives, new insights;
Every creative thought makes us soar
To reach, unbelievable new heights.

But, being different could also mean,
Fitting in, is not always a piece of cake;
It's really impossible to fit into a groove
To be who you're not, to be fake.

Just two different, like chalk and cheese
And never the twain shall meet;
Like parallel lines, running side by side
Nowhere intersecting, forever incomplete.

Our differences make us who we are
In this world, help us make a place;
But instead of celebrating that variety
Why do we wear masks over our face? 🤔✍️


(Went online to find the stories of those cover pics, of the two 'Children's Story Books' I shared with my post today. Just found those pics in a random search and then went to check, what the stories were about.😊

The stories were lovely; and one of them led me to this video. It's meant for kids, but with a lesson for everyone. I liked it. So, thought I would share it for anyone who wants to listen to a nice little uplifting story for kids, that kind of matches what I wrote in this post.)💕

YOU ARE SPECIAL

- Max Lucado


(I originally shared this post on FB, a year ago on the 6th of November'22)



No comments: