(FB Memories from different years, written on this day.)
2nd March '2020 ✍️
30 years today, since the day your life came to a sudden and abrupt end, in an unexpected way.
30 years today, of longing and wishing and hoping, that you were still here, almost every single day.
30 years, since I first learned what it means to lose a loved one, my little brother Nathan, when I was only a 10 year old child.
30 years seems like a long time, and as time goes by, I have learned how to cope and smile, like you smiled.
The one thing that has lived on though, even 30 years since the 2nd of March'1990, are the memories of this day.
And even though, I know you won't be reading this today, I guess it's just my way of remembering you on this day, even 30 years later.✨️π
2nd March '2022 ✍️
32 years today, since I couldn't even say Goodbye;
32 years of wondering and constantly asking 'Why'?π€
Over three decades of wishing you were still here,
So that I could be your bossy old 'big sister' dear.π
But 'Life is a puzzle' that I don't even try to comprehend,
A mystery, so complex, with unexpected twists at every bend.
So, every moment I think of you and miss you more,
And hope someday we meet again, on some heavenly shore.✨️π
2nd March '2024 ✍️
34 years today, since that untimely and unexpected sudden farewell, on the 2nd of March 1990.
In an age of taking countless digital pics, where we constantly save more moments in photographs and videos, than we ever have the time to go back and look through again; there is something extra-special about old photo albums and the few pictures we have, of precious memories, with those that aren't with us anymore.
I never stop wishing, I could have had more pics and more memories; but life didn't exactly give me a choice. Of course, I do treasure and cherish the photographs that I still have from back then, even though they may be only a few.
You are always remembered Nathan and forever missed.✨️π
2nd March '2025 ✍️
2nd of March' 1990.❤️
35 years later...
I still remember each moment of that unforgettable day, like it was yesterday.πͺ
I often wonder, 'What if that day had turned out differently'?π€
Life goes on...
But the 'Memories Last Forever'.
I hold on to them dearly, still...
And I know, I always will.✨️π
ALL MY LOVE πΆ❤️
- Coldplay
(Video shared from the Coldplay YT page.)




No comments:
Post a Comment