Monday, March 03, 2025

KEEP SMILING! KEEP SHINING! ✨️πŸ’–

 

I usually only post things that I have written myself, on my blog.✍️

But a few days ago, I came across this Forward, on someone's page.

Pooh and Piglet have always been 'My Favourites'. So, I had to share this, because it was so sweet. 😊

“It’s a quiet night tonight, isn’t it, Piglet?” said Pooh, gazing up at the stars. 

“It certainly is,” said Piglet, his little paw resting on his Friend’s. 

“What do you think the stars talk about?” asked Pooh. “When we’re not listening, I mean.” 

Piglet thought for a moment. “I think they talk about Light,” he said. “About how even in the darkest skies, they shine as best as they can, no matter how small they are. Because they know someone, somewhere, is looking up and needs to see them.” 

Pooh smiled. “That’s a lovely thought, Piglet. Do you think we’re like that too? Little Stars, shining for each other?” 

Piglet nodded. “Yes, Pooh. I think that’s what we’re meant to do. To be a Little Light for someone, even when the night feels very big and very dark.” 

Pooh sat quietly for a moment, then said, “If that’s true, Piglet, then I think you’re the 'Brightest Star' I know. Even on my gloomiest days, you make me feel like everything will be alright.”

“And you’re mine, Pooh,” said Piglet, softly. “Because with you, I always feel safe, even when the woods seem scary, or the path isn’t clear.”

The two Friends sat together under the stars, wrapped in the kind of quiet Love, that doesn’t need grand gestures or fancy words. Just Presence. Just Care. Just two Lights, shining for each other in the great big world. 

“What do you think we should do tomorrow?” asked Pooh after a while. 

“I think we should just Keep Shining,” said Piglet.✨️πŸ’–


...and then, reading that Forward, made me think of this song. It matches what Pooh and Piglet were talking about, perfectly.❤️


THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR 🎢 (Song Lyrics)
- Dionne Warwick ft. Elton John, Gladys Knight and Stevie Wonder


And I never thought I'd feel this way,
And as far as I'm concerned,
I'm glad I got the chance to say,
That I do believe I Love You.

And if I should ever go away,
Well, then close your eyes and try,
To feel the way we do today,
And then, if you can remember.

Keep Smiling, Keep Shining,
Knowing you can always 'Count on Me', for sure,
That's what Friends are for.

For good times and bad times,
I'll be on your side, forever more,
That's what Friends are for.

Well, you came and opened me,
And now there's so much more I see,
And so by the way I Thank You.

Oh and then, for the times when we're apart,
Well, then close your eyes and know,
These words are coming from my heart.
And then if you can remember.

Oh, Keep Smiling and Keep Shining,
Knowing you can always 'Count on Me', for sure,
That's what Friends are for.

In good times and bad times,
I'll be on your side forever more,
Oh, that's what Friends are for.

Keep Smiling, Keep Shining,
Knowing you can always 'Count on Me', for sure,
That's what Friends are for.

For good times and bad times,
I'll be on your side forever more,
That's what Friends are for.

Keep Smiling, Keep Shining,
Knowing you can always 'Count on Me', for sure,
'Cause I tell you, That's what Friends are for.

For good times and for bad times,
I'll be on your side forever more,
That's what Friends are for
(That's what friends are for, ya)
On me for sure,
(Count on me for sure,
Count on me for sure.)
That's what Friends are for.

Keep Smiling, Keep Shining. ✨️πŸ’–


(Video shared from another YT page and the lovely picture and Forward, I just found on the Internet.)

No comments: