Monday, March 10, 2025

MIRROR IMAGE ✍️

 

(Originally written on FB, two years ago, on this day, 10th March '23.)


The Mirrors in our Eyes;

Clear Visions to See,

Piercing, Discerning, 

Reflections of the Deepest Soul.


The Mirrors in our Minds;

On Constant Re-play,

Pondering, Wondering,

Reflections of Honest Truth.


The Mirrors in our Hearts;

Forever Aimlessly Lost,

Yearning, Longing,

Reflections of Devoted Love.


The Mirrors in our History;

Strolling Down Memory-Lane,

Unearthing, Discovering,

Reflections of a Forgotten Time.


The Mirrors in our Dreams;

A Walk into the Unknown,

Waking, Sleeping,

Reflections of Unfulfilled Desire.


The Mirrors in our Lives;

Like a Friend, Always There,

Accompanying, Guiding,

Reflections of Untampered Reality.


(I only ever had 'ONE REAL MIRROR' in my Life; and I see more and more of 'Her Reflection' staring back at me, every single day, each time I look into one.✨️❤️

I guess, that was the starting point of these reflective verses, when I wrote it two years ago.)



No comments: