Monday, February 19, 2024

WHEN I NEED YOU...I LISTEN TO A SONG ✨️✍️


There's a song for every reason,

Written for almost every season,

One for every kind of mood,

If you love one, you're just glued.


At times, it's the words that speak,

Your heart strings they instantly seek,

When they tell a story, that you know,

With grateful recognition, you glow.


Sometimes, it's the melody that sings,

Maybe melancholy or reminiscing it brings,

At other times, it immediately draws you in,

On 'Repeat Mode' you keep listening, with a grin.


A few just stay and forever linger on,

Long after the song writers have gone,

Their Creators, those lyrics and tunes outlive, 

Evergreen melodies for generations, pure joy they give.


It's beautiful when Music and Lyrics blend,

To the depths of hearts, the 'Magic' they send,

Giving people the perfect words, for anything they feel,

Like medicine for the soul, melodies truly heal.✨️🎶


(I generally stay far, far away from Doctors and avoid taking medicines, as long as it can be avoided. I guess, because I've had my fair share of clinics, hospitals, treatments and everything that goes with it, for one lifetime; and after seeing what they can do, I'm just wary of it all. I don't dislike doctors. I've just seen the damaging effect that prolonged medication, has on the human body; and so, I try and find more natural alternatives, till I am absolutely left with no choice.

Sometimes though, avoiding a visit to a doc, could be worse and could cause more damage, as it only increases those feelings of anxiety, pain and distress. This past week, I've learned the hard way, that there are times, health care professionals, just can't be avoided, and will hopefully seek their help soon.

We occasionally really do need medicines to help us recover, when sickness completely drains us out, and leaves us feeling weary and down, both physically and emotionally.😔

...But thankfully, there is also another 'Magical Healer' that has always stayed with me, whenever I've needed it. MUSIC can definitely work more wonders than prescription drugs or natural remedies ever could. It sure is a good alternate therapeutic technique, to accompany every healing process; and I know, it always helps.

If I was a Doctor, I think I would probably write the 'Name of a Song', at the bottom of every prescription. 'Like a Bridge over Troubled Water', it would work better and quicker than the medicines anyway.) 😄







No comments: