Watched a movie on this day, two years ago, that talked about how 'there is a story behind everything'; and how 'the stories are always the best part'. It made me think about how much I've always loved stories; and I don't just mean, the ones in story books, movies and songs.😊
Of course, when I read a book, I get so lost in the lives of the characters, that I always feel like I'm part of the story too...When I watch a film, I laugh and cry with the characters, as if their story is my own...And so many, many times, when the book or the film is over, I end up wishing it didn't end there, and that I could know what really happens next, in the lives of the characters...So often, when I listen to the words of a song, I wonder what the song-writer must have been thinking at the time, to create beautiful compositions like that. 🎶
But what I love even more than all those stories, that are born out of someone's imagination, or from a person's experiences, mixed with some creativity; are the real stories I see and hear about everyday. Stories that come to life, when a friend shares an old post, or photographs from the past, stories about people who matter, to friends and loved ones, stories as they happen, that people choose to share every other day; and even the ones that we just discover along the way, through casual conversations.
I think each of those, gives us glimpses into another person's life and thoughts; and allows us to discover just a little bit more about the people in our lives. For those few moments, we become part of someone else's story too; and we share their journey as well...and that is actually such a beautiful thing; because somehow 'stories just connect us' to people. ✨️
Not every story has happy endings; but then, what's always more important than the ending, is the STORY. ✍️
Loved the words of this song from the credits of the film too. Posting it here, just to save the song for myself; but I'm sure others will like it too.😊
(This was a post I shared on FB, two years ago on 7th February '2022. I like when FB memories reminds me about things I had written and completely forgotten about. I don't even remember what the movie was about now; but if it prompted me to write this post, it must've been really nice.😊
I just found these pics / quotes online and shared them, since they matched my post.)


No comments:
Post a Comment