Monday, October 13, 2025

SING INDIA SING 🎼🎢🎀

 

(An old FB Memory from this day, 7 years ago, 13th October '2018. I watched this Musical at the Jamshed Bhabha, NCPA. It was a memorable experience.)


Sing India Sing! India's first original musical.🎢

It brought together so much talent in one Production. 

Lyrics, Music, Choreography, Graphics and so much more.


Some of the most talented and creative people from the Mumbai Music and Theatre Industry, were a part of this one.


Written by Rahul DaCunha and Bugs Bhargava, Music by Clinton Cerejo, Directed by Nadir Khan, and with performers like Suchitra Pillai, Brian Tellis, Kamashi Rai, Uday Benegal, Siddharth Basrur, Asif Ali Beg, Delraaz Bunshah, Sarosh Nanavaty, Naquita D'Souza and many, many more fabulous people who worked on this production, it was one power-packed musical.


Lots and lots of hard work has gone into the show; and I was glad I got a chance to experience India's first attempt, at an original Musical.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘



(Promo Video shared from the Aadyam YT page.)




No comments: