Wednesday, October 01, 2025

ON THE WINGS OF A DOVE πŸ•ŠπŸ€

 

The 2nd of October, which is the Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, is also the 'International Day of Non-Violence'.πŸ•Š


A few years ago, I discovered this beautiful song sung by one of my favourite singers, Olivia Newton-John and her daughter. 

If only every nation around the globe, would find ways in which to dialogue with one another, stop the violence and end the mindless and meaningless wars, our world would be a more peaceful and a happier place.🀍

I thought I would share this song today, at the start of the month of October.

WINDOW IN THE WALL 🎢

- Olivia Newton-John and Chloe



I also saw this video today, where the Pope prays for collaboration between different religious traditions, to help people realise that we are 'One Human Family'; and that we need to work together, to bring about peace and unity, in our fragmented world. πŸ™




(Videos shared from the different YT pages and I found this picture on the Internet.)




No comments: