Was introduced to A26, this amazing Band from Goa, on Carlton Braganza's online music show 'Jukebox Jammies', during the lockdown. Loved the voices of both Lester Rodrigues and Chrystal Farrell.π€❤ I think they are both fantastic.
Since then, over the last three years, I have followed them and listened to many of their songs online; and have discovered how talented every single member of the band is. Grayston Vaz, Marwino Da Costa, Ignatius Rodrigues, Alfin Fernandes, Joe Pereira - Fabulous musicians, who all sing too, play multiple instruments; and most of all, they just enjoy the music. You can see that in every song they sing.ππΆπ
If you follow them online, you'll realise how packed and hectic their schedule is sometimes, because they travel all over, singing and performing; but you'll still always see them smiling and enjoying themselves, when they're on stage. That enjoyment is infectious, and the audience catches it instantly too.π
So, when I was in Goa for a few days in May 2022, I made sure I went and listened to them 'Live'; since they're at 'Cohiba' every Wednesday night. They almost didn't perform there, in the week I was in Goa, because of another event; but thankfully, their plans changed at the last minute, and the show that day, didn't get cancelled. Whenever you are in Goa, you must make sure you go, and experience a 'Live' A26 performance.π
They really are such a great band; and while their online videos are awesome, listening to them 'Live', makes you feel proud that we have a band as good as that in India, and a little more proud that it's a band from Goa.❤
(This was a post, that I had shared on FB, in July 2022)
YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION ✨️πΆ (Song Lyrics)
- Chicago
You know our love was meant to be
The kind of love that lasts forever;
And I want you here with me
From tonight until the end of time.
You should know,
Everywhere I go;
Always on my mind,
in my heart,
In my soul, baby.
You're the meaning in my life
You're the Inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the Inspiration✨️
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I Need You.❤️
And I know, yes I know that it's plain to see
So in love when we're together;
Now I know that I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time.
You should know,
Everywhere I go;
Always on my mind,
In my heart,
In my soul.
You're the meaning in my life
You're the Inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the Inspiration✨️
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I Need You.❤️
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I need you.
You're the meaning in my life
You're the Inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the Inspiration
When you love somebody 'til the end of time
When you love somebody
Always on my mind
No one needs you more than I
When you love somebody 'til the end of time
When you love somebody
Always on my mind
I Need You.✨️❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment