Many years ago, we had picked the Theme 'Dare to Dream' for our Annual Day at DB; because we wanted our students to see, how 'Every Dreamer is an Inspiration and a Role-Model'.✨️
As I worked on writing that Script, I remember how I spent many weeks reading about the most 'Inspirational Dreamers' around the world, from various fields;π together with also looking for a whole bunch of appropriate 'Songs written about Dreamers', to match the script.πΆπ
This was a song that I had picked that year. It was also one of the songs, sung at the Opening Ceremony of the 2000 Sydney Olympics, by John Farnham and Olivia Newton-John.❤️
DARE TO DREAM (Song Lyrics) ✍️πΆ
- John Farnham and Olivia Newton-John
I am my own Believer
In my Heart the Reason
I will follow the Light from within;
I'm not afraid of weakness
I'm gonna taste the sweetness
Of the power not to give in.
Oh I will see it through
I Believe, this is my Moment of Truth.
Dare to Dream
Dare to Fly
Dare to be the ever Chosen One to touch the sky
Dare to Reach
Dare to Rise
Find the Strength to set my spirit free
Dare to Dream.π
I will Go the Distance
Embrace resistance
I will lay my soul on the line;
When the wait is over
And the hunger has spoken
If I give my all, I will shine.
Oh I will see it through
I Believe, this is my Moment of Truth.
Dare to Dream
Dare to Fly
Dare to be the ever Chosen One to touch the sky
Dare to Reach
Dare to Rise
Find the Strength to set my spirit free
Dare to Dream.π
And my Heart will Shine like the Sun
A million voices Together as One
I Believe, I Believe, I Believe, I Believe.π
Dare to Dream
Dare to Fly
Dare to be the ever Chosen One to touch the sky
Dare to Reach
Dare to Rise
Find the Strength to set my spirit free.
Dare to Dream
Dare to Fly
Dare to be the ever Chosen One to touch the sky
Dare to Reach
Dare to Rise
Find the Strength to set my spirit free
Find the Strength to do what I Believe
Dare To Dream
Dare To Dream✨️❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment