I often wonder about how so many of my Friendships first began. It's
fascinating to think about how two people, whose paths never crossed at
all for years, suddenly met one day; and then as time passed by, he or
she became a Dear Friend.
Some may call it a chance encounter; but I
think that every person who I call My Friend, was meant to be an
important part of my life.✨️
I'm happy God chose to bring each one
of my Friends into my life, at different stages of time, over the years.
With each Friend, I have special memories, and lasting bonds of Love and Friendship.
Time and Distance keeps some far away; but the Love we share, will forever stay. Grateful for every 'Special Gift' in Life, that I am
blessed to call my 'Friends'.😊
(The adorable Claire Crosby with her Dad, singing 'You've got a Friend in Me', on The Ellen Show.)❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment