Friday, February 24, 2017

A LITTLE PEACE 🤍💕

   

Moments of trials and difficulties are inevitable in life. They crop up unexpectedly and without a warning; but through every trial in life, there is always a 'glimmer of hope', that things will get better. There is always a new sunrise after every dark night, a bright ray of sunshine after every storm has passed; and a long awaited light at the end of every tunnel.✨️

We just have to believe that a little love and a small prayer, can make a 'big difference'. Together with this, a tiny bit of patience and a little understanding, is all we need to bring about a change.😊

Here's a beautiful song called 'A Little Peace' by Nicole, that has always been one of my favourites, ever since I was in school. I'm glad someone has uploaded this album on YT. It used to be a favourite of mine, when I was growing up. 💕





No comments: