Friday, February 24, 2017

BUTTERFLY 🦋


I had the sweetest experience one bright and sunny day, in late September last year. 

A little yellow butterfly,  started flying around me for a few moments; and then quietly came and settled on my green outfit a couple of times, before flying off, in its quest to find another pretty flower.🦋🌻

This joyful moment lasted for less than a few minutes but it made me and a few other children around me smile for those few moments. The joy that those brief moments brought, has lasted right through the day; and it also made me think of this really old song, that I had heard many years ago. 

I still have that old audio cassette by 'Nicole' called 'A Little Peace', which has this song called 'Butterfly' on it. As a child, I loved listening to that cassette, over and over again. It used to be one of my favourites, back then. 🎶  

Was happy to find this song online. Just passing the joy along. Keep smiling everyone!😊






No comments: