I had only taken my first few breaths...
That was the first time she spoke to me,
She looked with joy at my tiny nose,
And with her eyes, said a thousand words.
I had only taken my first few steps...
And she gently guided me along,
She was standing right there, just in case,
I suddenly decided to fall.
I had only uttered my very first word…
She was so glad I’d called her name,
She smiled at me and I smiled back,
Now we could chat all day.
She taught me how to speak without a word,
She guided my every step,
She showed me how to smile and be happy,
Even when things were hard.
As I’ve gone thru’ life, I have been blest
With teachers both haughty and nice,
But no one quite compares to that very first one,
'My First Teacher was truly The Best'.✨️❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment