In a few more days, I will have completed two whole years as a Secondary school teacher. Can’t believe how fast these two years have flown by.
Looking back on these two years, I think I can say, I’ve had a lot of fun. In two years I have made so many new friends, both among my colleagues and my students.I’ve gained in experience. I’ve become a genius at multi-tasking. I’ve spent more sleepless nights than I did, when I was studying for all my board exams put together (and I’ve appeared for 5 of those).
I’ve read more illegible handwriting than I ever did before. A red pen has become almost part of me. I lost my voice for a whole year. I’ve been off ice-creams and everything cold for 11 months of the year. I’ve yelled and screamed louder than the fisherwomen in the market.
I’ve been heart-broken every time I had to bid farewell to a batch of students, and I’ve been overjoyed every time a student has done something to make the school proud.
My life has practically revolved around my boys at school; and most importantly, I’ve loved every single moment of the past two years.
What more could one ask for??? ✍️
No comments:
Post a Comment