Thursday, July 16, 2026

RE-IMAGINING LOVELY SONGS 🌻🎢

 

A few years ago, I discoved this group called 'Dahlia Row', who sang songs in their own unique way. Their melodious music and lovely harmonies, made the well-known songs, sound even more beautiful.😊

This first one is a Rachel Platten song called 'Better Place'. The very sweet video and wonderful music, adds so much more, to the beauty of the lyrics.✨️πŸ’•


'Somewhere over the Rainbow' is one of my many favourite songs, ever since I was a child. I really love how Dahlia Row has sung and picturised this old classic.🌻🌈


The first Dahlia Row cover version that I ever heard, was this one. The Beatles songs were all very popular; and even decades later, they still are. This amazing set of musicians, with their soothing music and lovely harmonies (which they add to every song, that they sing), somehow managed to make it sound, even better.πŸŽΆπŸ’–




(These cover versions of the songs, are shared from the Dahlia Row YT page.)



No comments: