Tuesday, February 11, 2025

ON 'REPLAY' MODE, FOR LIFE. ✨️💖

 

(An old FB Memory...I wrote this 6 years ago, on this day, 11th February, 2019.

The years keep passing by, almost in the 'blink of an eye'. The Memories, they remain.✨️💖

'Family', and especially a 'Mother', can never be replaced. No one, can ever take her place, in our lives.😢)


For 5 months now, my mind has been on 'Re-play' mode. The smallest things trigger off a memory. A scene, a sound, an object, an event...Little things transport me back in time, in a matter of moments. 


I keep re-living the last few days with you, the long struggle we went through together and I keep wondering 'What if?'🤔

If only I could actually turn back time...

If only things had turned out differently... 

There is so much I miss about you Mama, every moment of every day.😢❤️

I just wish you were still here. ✨️💖



(The Pictures are from various places on the Internet.)



No comments: