Two 'Uplifting Songs' to listen to, whenever anyone needs to hear words like these.😊
When the only people, who used to say words like these to us often, once upon a time, are far, far away, up in those 'blue skies' today;💖 and whenever there's no one else to say 'Comforting Words' like these to us anymore, just listen to songs like these on 'Repeat Mode'.🎶✍️
It's what I do, and it works like 'Magic';✨️ at least for a little while.🤷🏻♀️
I'LL BE HERE (Song Lyrics) 💕🎶
- Colbie Caillat and Sheryl Crow
Low, when you're feelin' low,
And you just don't know where to run to;
And broke, if your heart's been broke,
And you feel like you're all alone.
If you need something to Believe in,
If you're lookin' for,
A Light to Guide you Home,
Just look inside,
Your Light is shinin',
Brighter than you know,
You should know.
I'm never gonna let you down,
Always gonna build you up;
When you're feelin' lost,
I will always find you, Love.
Never gonna walk away,
Always gonna have your back,
And if nothin' else,
You can always count on that.
When you need me, I will be here,
I'll be here
I'll be here
I'll be here.
Laugh, I will make you laugh,
If you ever feel like cryin';
Close, I will hold you close,
You won't be alone anymore.
If you need someone to 'Believe' in,
If you're reachin' for a Hand,
To Guide you Home.
Just take my Hand,
And I won't let you go,
'Cause you should know.
I'm never gonna let you down,
Always gonna build you up,
When you're feelin' lost,
I will always find you, Love.
Never gonna walk away,
Always gonna have your back,
And if nothin' else,
You can always count on that.
When you need me, I will be here,
I'll be here
I'll be here
I'll be here.
If you need something to 'Believe' in,
If you feel you've reached the end of the road,
Don't be afraid, I'll always Guide you Home,
You should know.
I'm never gonna let you down,
I'm always gonna build you up,
When you're feelin' lost,
I will always find you, Love.
I'm never gonna walk away,
Always gonna have your back,
And if nothin' else,
You can always count on that.
When you need me, I will be here,
I'll be here
I'll be here
I'll be here.✨️💖
COUNT ON ME (Song Lyrics) 💕🎶
- Whitney Houston and CeCe Winans
Count on me, through thick and thin,
A 'Friendship' that will never end;
When you are weak, I will be strong,
Helping you to carry on,
Call on me, I will be there
Don't be afraid,
Please 'Believe' me, when I say,
Count on me.
I can see, it's hurting you,
I can feel your pain,
It's hard to see the sunshine, through the rain;
I know sometimes it seems as if,
It's never gonna end,
But you'll get through it,
Just don't give in.
'cause you can,
Count on me, through thick and thin,
A 'Friendship' that will never end;
When you are weak, I will be strong,
Helping you to carry on;
Call on me, I will be there,
Don't be afraid;
Please 'Believe' me, when I say,
Count on me.
I know sometimes, it seems as if,
We're standing all alone;
But we'll get through it,
'Cause Love won't let us fall.
Count on me, through thick and thin,
A 'Friendship' that will never end;
When you are weak, I will be strong,
Helping you to carry on;
Call on me, I will be there,
Don't be afraid,
Please 'Believe' me, when I say,
Count on me.
There's a place, inside all of us,
Where our 'Faith in Love' begins;
You should reach to find the 'Truth in Love',
The answer is there within.
I know, that Life can make you feel,
It's much harder than it really is;
But we'll get through it,
Just don't give in.
Count on me, through thick and thin,
A 'Friendship' that will never end;
When you are weak, I will be strong,
Helping you to carry on;
Call on me, I will be there,
Don't be afraid.
Please 'Believe' me when I say
Count on me
Count on me
Count on me
Count on me
Count on me
Count on me
Oh yes you can
Oh I can
Sure you can
So glad I can count on me
Count on you girl.✨️💖
No comments:
Post a Comment