For those of us who love Music, December is always a month in which we are literally spoilt for choice, because there are such a lot of music events happening in different places all over, constantly.🎶
In recent years, since I used to listen to so many online music shows, I connected with and got to know, a lot of musicians and singers, not just here in Mumbai, but from Bangalore and Goa as well.😊 These amazing performers and entertainers, must have always had very busy and hectic Decembers; but now, because we get to know about all their events regularly, we actually realise how exhausting this month must be for them.
No doubt, they love what they do and enjoy making the world a happier place, through every song they sing; but I just wanted to write a post like this today, because I have been thinking about this right through this month, each time I saw the never ending posters, posts, stories or live streams, of all the musician friends, that I have made over the last three and a half years.
I know that the month is still not over; but why wait till the end of December to say this. So, 'Thank You' to every single one of you, who has been making people 'Smile and Sing and Dance', all through this festive season.❤️ I have been to only some of these numerous events; but I have followed many of your posts about your shows online...Unlike you, I don't think I would ever have the energy, to be able to do what you do; getting up on a different stage night after night, in various parts of one city, and even in different cities, just singing your hearts out and filling the world with song.😊
All of you, bring so many people together at each of your events, and you make countless people 'Happy' everyday; and that, is such a beautiful thing...This is just my way of saying, 'Thank You for the Music'.✨️
(I would love to tag everybody; but there are so many of you, and I don't want to leave anyone out. So hopefully, this note of 'Gratitude', with a little bit of 'Christmas Magic', reaches all of you.)🎄💕
No comments:
Post a Comment