Death is a milestone along life's path that every single one of us comes across, sooner or later.
For those who go ahead, I'm sure life is beautiful in heaven.
For those of us who are left behind, to face life
without the one we love so dearly, life can be hard and challenging.😔
I heard this song at a funeral, some time ago; and ever since then, every time I am sad or I feel low, at the loss of a loved one, this song
fills me with grace and strength.
I heard this song at a funeral, some time ago; and ever since then, every time I am sad or I feel low, at the loss of a loved one, this song
fills me with grace and strength.
One of the most beautiful songs, I have
heard. It made a strong impact on me, the first time I heard it; and it continues to have the same effect on me, every single time I hear it.
Just listening to the song, fills me with strength and courage, that only comes from knowing that God is always there for us, no matter what.
heard. It made a strong impact on me, the first time I heard it; and it continues to have the same effect on me, every single time I hear it.
Just listening to the song, fills me with strength and courage, that only comes from knowing that God is always there for us, no matter what.
Thank you Don Moen for sharing this beautiful song with the world.✨️❤️
(A beautiful Choral version, sung together by many different choirs.)
No comments:
Post a Comment